Info & Terms
Cristall Wine Merchants
How to Find Us
Our retail store is at 1595 Bedford Highway, Bedford, Nova Scotia in Sunnyside Mall (next to Pete's) ... about a 20 minute drive from downtown Halifax or 10 minutes from the Halifax International Airport. For a map click here.
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 9 pm, Saturday 9:30 am - 6 pm and Sunday noon - 5 pm.
Be the first to learn about our monthly Hot Buys, exciting new arrivals and special events including tastings and wine maker dinners.
Free Bottle Discount
We offer a free bottle per 12 bottle case (order 12, pay for 11 ... a savings of 8.33% ). Cases may be mixed (not valid on sale items, beer or cider).
Method of Payment
Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All transactions are processed in Canadian dollars.
Online ordering at Cristall Wine Merchants is guaranteed to be safe. We use high security SSL technology allowing you to buy online with confidence. Data transmissions involving sensitive information including credit card details are sent under 128-bit encryption that utilises digital certificates to provide powerful security. In the extremely unlikely event of fraudulent misuse of your card as a direct result of you providing information to cristallwinemerchants.com, provided you notify your credit card company in accordance with its reporting procedures, we will cover the costs of any amount your credit card company holds you responsible for. If you have any questions about the details above, please contact us at 902.835.4112 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell or release our customer information including our e-mail list to anyone.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Canadian dollars. HST and bottle deposit will be added at checkout.
- Hot Buy prices are as stated and may not be combined with any other discounts.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur. If we discover a pricing error we will contact you. We are not obligated to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only.
- Minimum order for destinations in mainland Nova Scotia is $150 ($200 for destinations in Cape Breton).
We will not sell or deliver alcoholic beverages or gift certificates to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 19. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 19 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- We have limited supplies of certain wines therefore specific vintages can sell out on short notice. We reserve the right to ship different vintages from the ones listed without notice. If you require a specific vintage, please contact us at 902.835.4112 before you place your order to confirm availability.
The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
Our minimum purchase is 12 standard bottles or their equivalent (9 litres) of wines and spirits, cases may be mixed.
All goods are offered subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to not accept any order.
- If there is no one to accept the delivery of your order it will be returned to our store. Should it be redelivered shipping charges will apply.
Returns & Refunds
- We will provide a full refund or exchange on any product that does not meet your satisfaction.
- Should you wish to return a product, for whatever reason, please do so within 30 days of receipt of the goods with a copy of the original receipt.
- All unopened goods must be returned in saleable condition.
- Opened goods deemed by you to be faulty must be returned to our store with some of the contents for inspection.
Cancellations & Complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned, in saleable condition, to our store.
- In the event of a complaint please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com with complete details as to the nature of the problem. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a prompt resolution.
- Please contact us by e-mail, fax or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and as noted below.
- This website is owned and operated by Cristall Wine Merchants Ltd, 1595 Bedford Highway, Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada B4A 3Y4. Tel. 902.835.4112, Fax. 902.835.4114, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
Nova Scotia, Canada.